Monday, September 21, 2015

Taylor's Wedding!!

Our beautiful cousin Taylor got married over Labor Day weekend!! She's been dating her hubby for forever and we were thrilled to see them finally tie the knot!!! It was a GORGEOUS, beautiful wedding with such amazing, personal details. They thought of everything and all their meticulous planning paid off in such a beautiful way. We wish them all the best as they begin their life as Mr. and Mrs! Congrats Taylor & Jason!!

Check out this cake! It is to die for....love the beautiful colors and the style of it. I've gotta try and make something like this someday. WAY cool!

Father of the Bride!!

Daddy and Jillian before the ceremony!

Steve and Uncle Dale

Gorgeous outdoor venue!

Family fun!!

The gorgeous Mother of the Bride - Aunt Sandy!!

Flower girl cutie pies 

Jillian was reading the program (you know - because she's sooooo advanced and can totally read....!)

Here comes the bride!

OMG isn't this dress to die for? I think it's honestly the prettiest dress I've seen in real life! It was such a stunner and I think it was built for Taylor. Yowza was it fabulous!!!!



Introducing, Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!

The happy couple! So cute!!


The babies with Aunt Rachael!

Taylor went her whole life with ONLY boy cousins. Her wishes finally came true as she got TWO cute little girl cousins last year!!


Daddy and Jillian with the bride!

Daddy and Jillian with the groom - she LOVES her new cousin! Seriously she does! They are buds!

Parents of the bride looking amazing and so proud! :)

Family pic!




LOOOOOOVED the venue - so pretty and serene! I want to hang those lanterns from the ceiling in our house. They are just so darn cool!

Our sweet niece Esme eating diner at the big kids table!




Esme with her Uncle Steve!


Check out the twirl factor on her dress! GORGEOUS!! I bet the professional pics will be insanely stunning...wow!!!


Yes, Jillian and I did the Cuban Shuffle - it's my FAVORITE wedding song ever! She was obviously great at it!!!

LOL looks like party girl is ready for bed! Hahaha this picture is so funny. She passed out in the stroller at 9pm - she's a party animal!!


Seriously they thought of everything! SO cute!!


Us with the bride and groom!

Uncle Dave and Aunt Rachael with both girls! Cousins unite!!

Congrats again Taylor & Jason - we love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment