Sunday, September 6, 2015

Baby shower!!!

A few weeks ago I got the privilege of seeing my bestie get ready to become a mama!!! My beautiful friend Dana and I met and lived next to each other in the dorms at Witt and we became obsessed with each other immediately!! The only drawback is that she lives in CT which is sooooo far! :( I've been lucky enough to visit her and her family a few times over the years. She got married last fall and I was totally devastated to miss her wedding...I couldn't figure out how to logistically get all the way to CT with a newborn! So when she told me she was preggo, I teared up immediately and said "I'm coming to your baby shower!!!"  We haven't seen each other in a few years and there is nothing sweeter than seeing your friend getting ready to become a mom!!!! It was so fun to see each other and talk all things baby; I cried when I left !! Best wishes to Dana and her sweet hubby as they get ready to welcome their little girl this week! Jillian can't wait for her future roommate to be born!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment