Friday, December 12, 2014

It's over.....

Well, it's over. My reign as the decaf queen has officially ended. I have PROUDLY been caffeine free for 2 years, 1 month, and 28 days....until today. I worked so hard to become caffeine free and went through serious withdrawal and coffee headaches but I made the switch so long ago and was so proud! But today is a rough day, followed by a rough night with Jillian, and I've turned to the dark side again! Ugh!!! My eyes burn and I can barely keep them open at work. So I had no choice and ordered a half-caff this morning after dropping jillybean off at daycare! Oh the horror!!!!!!! I asked my sister and veteran mom of FOUR if she thought I could keep up my decaf ways when I started back at work. She laughed hysterically and said "NO." Well I made it almost 2.5 weeks at work without it, but now I give into the temptation out of sheer desperation! Looks like you were right dear sister....! I'll be at Starbucks if you're looking for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment