Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Daycare

If you're wondering why I haven't updated you with any adorable Jillybean pics lately, it's because I had to go back to WORK last week. And if you're wondering if it was the worst, the answer is YES! And if you're wondering how dropping her off at daycare went yesterday, the answer is WORST. THING. EVER. It was SAD! There were lots of tears (none from Jillian), but she survived (so did mama)! Jillian survived by hanging out and eating her hands. Mama survived by eating fistfuls of chocolate all day (apparently work frowns upon drinking during the work day, so I opted for chocolate instead). Yesterday morning's drop off was made even more traumatic by broken glass, loads of spit up on me, the carpet, and the couch, and my keys being in Steve's car and realizing it after he was halfway to work (woops - so sorry Steve!). I missed her SO MUCH during the day yesterday, but lived to tell about it (phew!). But she got a very good report from daycare yesterday and gave me a giant smile when I went to pick her up yesterday, so that made me very happy. :)

Saying bye to Daddy


 
 
Here she is passed out around 7:40p last night! She was worn out from her big day (so was mama...!) Early bed times for everyone last night...!

1 comment:

  1. There are no words...it's the hardest part, for sure. xoxo....jen

    ReplyDelete