Tuesday, December 16, 2014

1 year ago....

1 year ago today we found out we were pregnant! It was 6am on a Monday morning....I got the positive pregnancy test and waited for Steve to get out of the shower so I could tell him. We were so excited, and shocked!! What a whirlwind - it's unbelievable how much life has changed in the past year! From Dec 16, 2013, to Dec 16, 2014...

We took this about a week after I found out I was pregnant - just a few days before Christmas! It was the best Christmas present ever :)
 
Oh my how we've grown!! And I mean that literally and figuratively...(phew luckily I've shrunk a little bit over the past 4 months....)







 
Dec 16, 2014 :)
 
Life could not be any more different than it was a year ago! We are SO thankful for this healthy, beautiful, funny baby girl! We are just smitten with our little buddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment