Jillian's room! We spent months when I was pregnant trying to figure out how to decorate the nursery... We'll miss it and her tree!
Swinging in the tree in our backyard and singing songs
Accessorizing in our avocado green kitchen!
Last night in our house....so bittersweet!
This group of amazing people...I met them the week after we got married and I started a new job with them and they became some of my dearest friends!
Our backyard in the fall
Running through the beautiful developments
Wine nights with my girls :)
Last day of school!
Jillian and her fav teacher!
Jillian and her boyfriend....he was in the "crib next door" when we first started at this daycare! We LOVED the teachers and the other parents there and miss them so much! They set the bar and we really miss her school!!

Jillian's first friends! The three of them started in the baby room together and it was awesome watching all of them reach their milestones together.










The perfect post. We will miss visiting you too! That was a fun "special" time in all of our lives!
ReplyDelete:) j