Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pumpkin Painting!!

I am so behind in real blogging it's not even funny. I mean it's downright embarrassing how behind I am....we just had Christmas and I'm about to post some fall pics - omg....! I tease you every now and then with a pic I take on my cell phone, but now that I'm reunited with my camera and computer I can update you with real pics!!!

In October, Jillian and I had a craft date with our dear friends Julia, Elise, and Stella and we painted pumpkins. It was heaven!! Crafts = HEAVEN in my book!! Julia went all out and got paint, feathers, stickers, and googley eyes for the pumpkins (because what pumpkins aren't complete without googley eyes?!) It was awesome and we had a blast - thanks for hosting us girls!! :)












Here she is finally getting into it. I don't think she knew quite what to do since we usually just paint on paper. This multi media pumpkin was a whole new artistic experience for her!! (are you proud Dana and Ann?!!??)




 
 
 
 
 
Then they played dress up and had a party!


No comments:

Post a Comment