Saturday, May 9, 2015

Moms

I am SO lucky to have the best moms in my life!! Not only do I have an AMAZING mom, but I've got the best mother in law, the best sister/veteran mom of FOUR, and my best pals/mom coaches- Julia & Whitney. Since I've been a mom for a whole 8.5 months now, I can't tell you how many thousands of times I've reached out to these special ladies for advice, help, and to talk me off a ledge every now and then! Happy Mother's Day to these very special women, and Happy Mother's Day to my Mom for loving me unconditionally for over 3 decades!! Love You Mom!!

Julia - my answerer of all things infant/nursing/feeding/how-much-wine-can-I-drink-and-still-nurse questions!

My beautiful mother-in-law and superstar Grandma!!


My sister/expert baby holder/has-ran-into-every-situation-in-the-book. Don't call your pediatrician - call Jen! she's seen it all!


My sweet mom and unbelievable nana to FIVE!!

My sweet mother in law and jillybean!





Whitney! Veteran mom of 2 and answerer of all pregnancy/infant/post baby body questions. Don't call your doc - call Whitney!


 
Thanks for all you do moms and the wonderful positive influence in my life! LOVE you ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment