Friday, May 22, 2015

A very special weekend for a very special person!

I'm way behind on blogging. Blame an awesome yet super busy weekend at home last weekend, and a sick baby this week, and lots going on at work and that equals a large delay of blog posts. My apologies!!!

More to catch up on later, but most importantly we celebrated a VERY important birthday last weekend! My Father-in-Law had a milestone birthday this week!!! Let's just say he's a few decades older than a quarter-lifer...mmm hmmm......!! We surprised him with a little birthday celebration and had loads of family fun  - Happy Birthday Jerry!!



Jillian got to meet her cousin Esme for the first time! I think they are best buddies already....I can just feel it!

Ummm Jillian might have tried to steam role Esme....sorry about that Esme....!!



Cutie pies! Love the looks on both their faces in this one!


Here's the birthday boy and Jillian at lunch at his fav restaurant!

Steve, his bro, and our beautiful niece :) 

Aunt Sandy, Uncle, Dale, Taylor, & Rachael

Auntie Theresa and Esme


Birthday fun!


Taylor and Jillian, both looking cute in shorts and jean skirts, respectively

Esme with her only favorite Aunt!

Aunt Sandy cracking us up as usual!!

Steve and I went a little nuts with the bday decorations...it was so fun! Don't have to tell me twice about a themed party....done and DONE! I live for reasons to make crafts!! Thank God Jerry finally turned 60 so we could make all this stuff! woop woop!




Esme and her mama!


The birthday boy!!


Happy Birthday to you!!!!


The giant 6 and 0 were his idea...I swear! ;)

Umm ok our sweet, happy Jillian might have been raging this afternoon.....this day preceded like 5 days of sickness and fevers...ugh....Nothing personal, Grandpa, we swear!

Jerry getting some advice on being 60 from his MUCH older brother ;)

More 60+ coaches ;)











The girls, plus 2 new ones!!!! YAY!

Grandpa and his granddaughters!!!!


Happy Birthday Grandpa - we love you!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment