Friday, July 18, 2014

The End is Near

35 weeks today, 5 more to go....The end is near!!! We are getting SOOOOOO excited to meet the little peanut, and I'm getting soooo excited to be done. I feel every pound that I've gained and I'm so very tired. You know you're REALLY pregnant when.....

1. You grab a snack on your way out the door to meet your friends for dinner, because you're still hungry somehow....
2. The bottle of tums moves from your medicine cabinet to your nightstand
3. You are out of breath after not only walking up the stairs, but when you walk from room to room in your house (which is only a few feet away!)
4. You actually choose to sit in the car while your husband runs into Target (my fav store!!) to grab something really quick, because you can't fathom walking from the parking lot into the back of the store to get what you need when it's 90 degrees outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment