Sunday, May 19, 2013

The RACE!!

We had SO much fun at the HALF MARATHON today! Here are a few pics - many more to come!!

You have to set your clothes out the night before since our alarm went off at 4:45am today...
 
Yowza was it warm today! It was a gorgeous day, but almost a little bit toasty for running (or at least it was much toastier than 90% of our training runs!) Check this out - 65 degrees at 5:30am...!

The Terminal Tower lit up in purple greeted us this morning.

Here is our "before" picture! Steve, Mike, Kelly and I before we headed to the start line for the festivities. The scariest part of the race is when you leave each other and have to line up at the start line by yourself! I was crazy nervous today...!

Our biggest fans!


I've never had a sign for me! I was so excited!!
 
Our biggest fans and awesome spectators after our victory lunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment