Trader Joe's (a.k.a.--the best store on the planet) has transformed my life. They make "Reduced Guilt Fat Free Brownies"--which may not seem like a huge deal to you. Sure, there's other reduced fat/calorie/sugar/carb desserts out there, but this one is so special and above all the rest!! And I'll tell you why!
I bought a box last night and was contemplating if I wanted to make the batch to satisfy my sweet tooth. As I was deciding between my chocolate cravings and laziness for not wanting to wash pans (a serious issue if you have no dishwasher...), I discovered Trader Joe's secret!! On the back of the box was a recipe to make just ONE serving of brownies!!!
How is this possible, you ask?
Well, the only ingredient you need to mix in is fat free yogurt. But for the one single serving of brownies, you can just toss together 2 scoops of brownie mix with 1 scoop of yogurt, and pop it in the microwave for 45 seconds! The result is a warm, fluffy, delicious, fat free cake-like concoction of fabulous brownie!! It's unbelievable!! I still can't even believe it as I'm typing it this morning!!!
Oh they joys in life are so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment