Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bathroom Etiquette

When you gotta go, you gotta go! No big deal--everyone HAS to go at multiple points throughout the day. It's human nature!

I'll give $5 to the person who can tell me why people feel it necessary to discuss why they're going to the bathroom in the first place! I can't tell you how many times I walk into the restroom at work or elsewhere and hear women say "Oh I drank too much coffee today!" or "Oh I shouldn't have had all that pop" or "Goodness! I drank so much water today". Is that really necessary?! Everyone is in the bathroom for one (or two!) purpose--no need to explain!

And how awkward is it when you hear people on the phone in a stall? If someone ever calls me and I hear toilets flushing in the background--you better believe I'm hanging up!

Next week's discussion....locker room etiquette at the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment