Well, I apparently tried to torch my apartment last night...AGAIN...
I made a semi-nasty cheese/tomato quesadilla in my quesadilla maker and a lot of the cheese and tomato oozed out. I unplugged the quesadilla maker and let it cool while I ate it, then plugged it back in so I could heat it up and scrape off the cheese (that really is the best way to clean it!).
Right after that, my friend came over and we decided to go for a walk to walk her wolf/dog and hang out for an hour or 2. When I returned to my apartment, I couldn't help but notice that it smelled like Panera when they burn an asiago cheese bagel! I guess I forgot to unplug the quesadilla maker....when I lifted the lid smoke came pouring out. Then of course I had to open the window and door AGAIN so the smoke alarm didn't go off AGAIN......oops....
No comments:
Post a Comment