Do you ever have those dreams where you're afraid to wake up because your dream is SO good--you just want it to be real?!
I had a dream last night that I met Whitney Houston and Mary J. Blige!! Seriously! I walked into my parents house and there was Whitney--just chilling on the couch! She shook my hand like we were old pals. Then in walks none other than Mary J. Blige!
We all chat, hug, and have a photo shoot. They were so happy to have a photo shoot with me--even though I was wearing my pajamas (old black shorts and a t-shirt that says "Someone Who Loves Me Very Much Went To Boston And Got Me This T-shirt"). I really wanted to change into something MUCH cuter for the photo shoot, but I was afraid that Mary J. and Whitney would leave while I was perfecting my outfit! I'm hoping someone can Photoshop my pajamas out of the pictures.
After our photo shoot, we all broke into joyous song and started singing "The Greatest Love Of All"!
Chew on that Freud....
No comments:
Post a Comment