This is the 3rd box of mouse traps that we've bought....you do the math. These a-holes first made their home in the engine of my car, causing several hundred dollars of repairs in nest removal and chewed wires. They apparently love our garage and now we have to catch them with these traps, hope they die quick, then throw them in our trash, thus stinking up the entire garage. I've got a strategic system down now involving several plastic bags, gloves, and a shovel so I can scoop them into the trash from a safe distance. One time, one of them was still alive on the trap. VOMIT! I couldn't do it....I had to call our neighbor to dispose of him for me. I can squish bugs and spiders all day long, but these mammals in our garage give me nightmares!!! Ugh! Please say your prayers that this is the last box of traps that we have to buy - I can't stomach many more of these guys.....!

No comments:
Post a Comment