Friday, July 31, 2015

Jillian's First Vacation!

You may be wondering how Jillian's first vacation was, and where all our pictures are. Well, turns out that we have close to 1000 (oops! but that's a combination between our cameras and my sister's camera....). I can't even begin to organize them or sort through them. I think it took me about 2 weeks before I even got a chance to view them all. Here's some random pics. More to come!!!
 
Pool time with Addie and Sam, the jumping master!!!!!

Mmmm looks like Jillian wants some ice cream

Awesome amazing ice cream thanks to cousin Kevin and Sarah!!

Camouflage Jillian - can you find our island girl, or does she blend in too much with the island bedding?! HA! we thought this was SO funny!!!


Snuggling with Nana

Jillian got to eat lunch with the big kids. Now that she's getting bigger, we get such a kick out of her hanging out with the big kids and doing things that big kids do. It's much different now than when she was a little baby!

Addie and Nana - Nana made this ADORABLE dress for Addie! Can you believe it?! Step aside Martha Stewart....there's a new domestic diva in town....

Anchors away


All the kids on a dolphin watching cruise! Eliza, Addie, Uncle Steve, Jillian, Sam, Olivia

Block time with Addie


Jillian looks so happy in her picture with Nana and Papa!

Cute baby and cute daddy :)

Steve, Jillian, and Papa at the nature park


This picture is just too cute for words! I don't even know what Jillian is looking at - maybe a monkey or something....

Greatest picture of Sam ever! I want to blow this up and put it above our mantle! He's becoming such a little ham - I love it!!!!

Sisters!

Chilling!

Jillian did better in the pool than the ocean. She did ok in the ocean for short spurts of time, but she chilled in the pool for a long time!!



Lizard catching

Yes, I got these party glasses at the Dollar Store. and YES - I did make everyone take a picture in them!!!










We got to wake up next to this little lady everyday! She slept in a crib in our room and she's never slept in our room before, ever! We put her in her crib from day one after we got home from the hospital. And guess what? She is noisy!! But we did love seeing her smiling face from the end of our bed every morning :)


Dolphin watching outside our beach house! Twice we saw dolphins frolicking in this channel - IT. WAS. AWESOME.!!
 
Stay tuned for more random vacation pics in no particular order......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment