We LOVE the zoo! Last weekend we were lucky enough to have Jen & Mike and the kids come visit us and we went to the zoo! It was so relaxing and beautiful and we had the best time. (Apologies for 789345 pictures....apparently the slide show feature on here doesn't work anymore, so I had to upload all 6 million pics separately...sorry about that!)
Peacocks roam free!
They also had this hilarious goat feeding/petting station at the petting zoo portion of the zoo. It was a madhouse of kids and goats and LOTS going on - I could barely snap pics fast enough. It rocked! The kids loved it!
This goat has a crazy eye....
Jillian was excited to see the goats!
Swinging gibbon monkeys!
Sam's top 3 favorite animals in the world: 1. Lizards 2. Bugs 3. Monkeys
We kept running into these two Cavs fans everywhere.... ;)
This polar bear was swimming! I've never seen one swimming in real life, I've only seen them swimming on the multiple artic life documentaries I watch. It was fascinating!
Jillian loved watching the polar bear too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment