Friday, January 30, 2015

Esme!

We have a BEAUTIFUL brand new niece!! Miss Esme was born on New Years Eve! She was supposed to be born on Christmas, but she wanted to spend a little more time cooking so she could spend future birthdays with a little glitz and glam and sparkle! She's the sweetest little thing you've ever seen and we couldn't be more thrilled for Jillian's new cousin!

Here's mama and Esme



Here's Esme with her favorite aunt (I may be her only aunt, but I'm definitely sure I'm her favorite!)


Pretty blue eyes and loads of gorgeous hair - just like her mama!


Here's Esme meeting her favorite uncle!!!

She's enthralled!


Daddy's girl!

Here's the new mom and dad - looking good!


She stayed awake for almost our whole visit! She was super excited to meet us, and the feeling was definitely mutual!


Hey pretty girl!

Well I guess we wore her out a little bit....Welcome to the world Esme!

No comments:

Post a Comment