Sunday, October 12, 2014

Besties!

I have the best friends EVER! I'm not kidding - I really do. We all used to live in Columbus together (which was heaven!) but life has taken us all in different directions and now we all live far apart :(  We get together as much as we can, but it's tough with the distance. That doesn't stop us from communicating as much as humanly possible! They make me laugh and am so thankful they've taken leaps and bounds to come meet Jillian. Jillian loves her aunties!!!

Jillian and her BFF Lena! Whitney gave birth to Lena about 2.5 weeks before I gave birth to Jillian! Whitney drove an hour and a half just to meet our sweet pea!
 
They were destined to be BFFs! Here they were in the oven :) (May 2014)

 
Lena is such a cutie pie - such gorgeous blue eyes!

Lauren and Ann FLEW in to see Jillian! They flew in to Columbus, rented a car, and drove all the way down here just to meet Jillian. I can't tell you how excited I was to see them! Cheers all around!





Thank you SO much to all 3 ladies for making the trip. It means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment