This year's Turkey Trot was SO SO SOOOOOOOO cold! But 5 miles later, we all survived! It snowed the whole time and was about 21 degrees on our way to the starting line. Luckily our awesome turkey hats kept us warm:
Our "before" picture
Here's the starting line. Here there's just a little snow....
Check out Steve in his turkey hat! And check out all the snow that fell in a short time...brrrr...! Steve got a PR! (for his adult running career - post college running days! It's a lot different when you're 30!)
I got a PR too! I was SO excited! I think I got a PR because it was just so darn cold and I wanted to be done and inside where it was warm...I finished in 40:50! Seriously, I was freezing.....
After the race! We went from the finish line IMMEDIATELY to the car....brrrr...!




No comments:
Post a Comment