Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sky Diving!!

For my 29th birthday this year, I thought I'd go big. Real big. I wanted to cross something off my bucket list, and I did! We went SKY DIVING!!!! It was so crazy and SO much fun! Definitely the craziest thing I've ever done, and definitely the craziest thing Steve & I have ever done together! We waited there all day for the chance to go. We got there first thing in the morning and were scheduled to go out on the first plane. Due to a totally overcast day, we had to wait it out until the clouds cleared up. Finally around 12:30, we got all geared up and boarded the plane. We went up to 3000 feet, but then had to come back down because there were still too many clouds. It was such a let down! A few hours later, right when Steve and I were about to get a rain check and leave, the sky diving instructor called Steve and said we're going up in 14 minutes! So we got geared up again and the put us on a plane. We got to go all the way up to 12000 feet! We jumped and were free-falling for about 40 seconds before they pulled the parachute. Then we just floated down for another 5-6 minutes! It was amazing and such an insane experience!!




No comments:

Post a Comment