Sunday, May 6, 2012

Half Marathon!

 Today we ran the Flying Pig Half Marathon! It was a gorgeous, warm day and we started the race at 6:30am. So early...! Steve got his best time yet and finished the race with his brother in 1 hour, 34 minutes! They did awesome! I came in at 1 hour, 55 minutes and was SO glad to be done! This was definitely the hardest race I've ever done - SO many hills! They seemed to never end. I've never been so happy to see the finish line!

To prepare for today's race, I ran 263 miles and raised over $1000 for the American Cancer Society. Needless to say - HUGE victory :)

PS - thanks to our awesome spectators and supporters! couldn't have run the race and raised all the money without your support!! i'm SO SO SO thankful!



1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! So proud of your recent race! You're such a rockstar!
    xox,
    jen

    ReplyDelete