"You're only in your mid 20's and you've been to Vegas 5 times since you've been 21?!"
"You bet I have!"
I guess I'm just lucky enough to go 5 times!!
Trip Recap: My first trip was with my Mom! She took me there for my 21st birthday and we had a blast. My 2nd trip was with my sorority sisters--we spent spring break of our senior year there. My 3rd and 4th trip was with my Mom again. We just couldn't stay away! And my 5th, most recent trip was with my best pals!!
There were definitely some notable highlights from the last 3 trips. Please check out these pics and ridiculous stories:
2008: I was in the airport waiting for my Mom to get the rental car, when I suddenly got a glare off something. My eyes shifted to the glare, only to discover that it was coming off of the clock necklace of none other than Flava Flav. I HAD to get a picture with him. Our convo went as follows:
Me: Hey Flav! Mind if we get a quick pic?
Flav: Aight...let's DO this!
Me: MOM! Get the camera!
2009: Mom and I went to the Price Is Right Live show at Bally's! Sure enough, I got picked to go up and bid on a prize! Luckily for me, the prize was something I've had my eye on for about 2 years: an espresso machine. I guessed within $15 of the prize and got to go on stage to play Cliffhanger! I won a frig--which I cashed in! I walked away with an espresso maker, a wad of cash, and of course my pride! Not too shabby, eh?!
2010: Thanks to Travelzoo, my friends and I got discounted tickets to see my idol--CHER!! It was the best concert I've ever been to in my life!
"If I could turn back time...!!!"
(Ahh if only I could turn back time, I'd go see her in concert again!")
No comments:
Post a Comment