Monday, April 12, 2010

Cares--or lack thereof...

I'm so over my job it's not even funny. I no longer care about the following...
  • Whether or not someone gets their paycheck (I should care, but I just don't.)
  • What managers need contract workers, what skills are required, and meeting the timeline to get these people hired
  • How many contractors we have working (I don't see a dime of it anyway--so why would I care?!)
  • Whether or not managers like me. (I secretly don't like some of them!!)

What I do care about is listed as follows....

  • Getting a new job in Cinci near Steve and getting the heck out of Columbus!
  • Our beautiful, gorgeous house that I'm itching to move into
  • 10/23/10
  • And the fact that I just signed up to be a contestant on The Wheel Of Fortune. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment