- My FIANCE! (because I have one now!!) He's the greatest guy in the world and my love for him grows every day! (sorry to be sappy, but it's true and I don't care who knows it!)
- Hawaii--I can't believe that state is part of the US. It's amazing and I'm so lucky to have spent 10 days in this paradise!
- Family--their love and support is never ending and that's amazing
- Friends--I love my laid back, hilarious, crazy friends SO much
- Boots--I only have a few pairs but I love all the options and styles that are out there. Thanks fashion designers!
- My Health--This year I ran a half marathon, my best 5k ever, donated blood several times, and fought off e-coli and the worst sinus infection of my life. I'm thankful my body has held up for all that and I hope it does for years to come!
- My job--as much as I complain about it, I'm thankful to have one and to have kept it while thousands got laid off this year. Yowza.
- Sunshine
- Rainbows
- My pet cat, Sparkles (she's heaven!)
- Stars
- Nutella (be prepared to eat a whole jar at once if you've never had it--it's that good!)
- Diamond rings
- Addie and Sam--the best niece and nephew EVER. (especially in Halloween costumes!!) They light up my life!
- My apartment--even though it's cold and the floors are creaky-I love it so much!
- Quiet neighbors--quite a novelty if you've never had them!! Amazing!
- Having a reliable car! Yeah!
- Espresso makers--especially when they're free!
- Nature
- Avocados
- Safe traveling--I've been lucky enough to go on a lot of trips this year and I'm so very thankful to make it home safely after every one of them!
Hmmm I'm sure there's a lot more, but this is my definite list so far!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment